Uncategorized

marriott sugar land

Publicidade
Publicidade

Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. The minimum age to check-in is 21. Marriott Bonvoy Home. Nearby attractions include Sugar Land Town Square (0.08 km), Flying Saucer (0.2 km), and Pinot's Palette (0.1 km). Popular Hotel Amenities and Features. Dates . Houston Marriott Sugar Land Hotel Amenities, If you are a person who needs an accessibility accommodation in order to utilize this Site and our Services, we offer certain assistance that may help. Work closely with our on-site Marriott Certified Event Wedding Planners who will ensure your dream day runs smoothly and will provide unparalleled service and attention to detail. Houston Marriott Sugar Land: Marriott Sugar Land Review - See 1,016 traveller reviews, 239 candid photos, and great deals for Houston Marriott Sugar Land at Tripadvisor. Please access our Customer Support Portal, Internet - WiFi and wired Internet access, In Room Entertainment - LCD television with premium channels, Food and Beverages - Refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, and room service (limited hours), Bed Type and Features - Premium bedding and blackout drapes/curtains, Restrooms & Showers - Private bathroom, shower/tub combination, bathrobes, and designer toiletries, Extra Features - Safe, iron/ironing board, and desk; free rollaway/extra beds and free cribs/infant beds available on request, Pleasure - Climate-controlled air conditioning, Accessibility - Grab bar in bathtub, lever door handles, braille signage, visual fire alarm, and closed-captioned TV, Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability. English; Help; My Trips; Sign In or Join; Marriott Bonvoy. This Houston Marriott Sugar Land's check-out time is 12:00 PM. The checking times for Houston Marriott Sugar Land are between 4:00 PM and 12:00 PM. South Asian Weddings. Welcome to Houston Marriott Sugar Land, a nice option for travelers like you. Guest rooms offer a flat screen TV, and Houston Marriott Sugar Land makes getting online easy as paid internet access is available. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Sugar Land, Texas 77479 USA . Venues. That is why cleaning an occupied room is on request only. Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Our policy regarding cleaning guest rooms has changed as a result of Covid and we limit the number of times an associate enters an occupied room. Rest up for a productive day in our stylish hotel rooms, equipped with free Wi-Fi, large workspaces, plush Marriott bedding, and some rooms offer private balconies. Guest rooms offer a flat screen TV, and Houston Marriott Sugar Land makes getting online easy as paid internet access is available. Yes, Houston Marriott Sugar Land has a hotel pool. Sugar Land Weddings. Cancel. Read more than 930 Expedia Verified Reviews for Houston Marriott Sugar Land in Sugar Land Carmen the front desk manager and Perlyn housekeeping are always nice, friendly and most importantly cheerful when I check in! The location of Marriott Hotel Sugar Land is steps from several landmarks including the Smart Financial Center at Sugar Land, Sugar Land Ice and Sports Center and First Colony Mall. The airport is conveniently located when visiting this Sugar Land hotel. Home. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, George Bush Intercontinental Airport Hotels, Hotels near Wharton County Junior College, Hotels near Everest Institute Houston Bissonnet, Hotels near Westwood College - Houston South Campus, Hotels near Houston Graduate School of Theology, Hotels near Sebring Career School - Houston, TX. Employees were all very helpful, including Carmen at the front desk and the rooms were very nice. Select date. … Amenities. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. The preferred airport for Houston Marriott Sugar Land is William P. Hobby Airport (HOU). However, I'm so sorry that wasn't communicated to you upon check-in because I'm sure that was very frustrating for you. The hotel chain then expanded to neighbouring areas within the United States. Facebook; Instagram; Make A Reservation. Book Houston Marriott Sugar Land & Save BIG on Your Next Stay! Since its beginnings, the company has branched out its offerings to include resorts. Phone: +1 281-275-8400. 16090 City Walk, Sugar Land, TX 77479-6539, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a fireplace. Founded in 1950 with two motels to start off, Marriott Hotels has come far throughout the years, and has become a major player in the hospitality business. Are there any historical sites close to Houston Marriott Sugar Land? Houston Marriott Sugar Land is 13.3 miles from George Bush Park. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that caused. Restaurants near Houston Marriott Sugar Land, Sugar Land on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Houston Marriott Sugar Land in Sugar Land, Texas. If you are thinking of bringing your pet (dog or cat) and want to know if pets are allowed at Houston Marriott Sugar Land, please read the hotel pet policy. one told us upon check-in and he said, "I don't know, I wasn't there." Guest rooms offer a flat screen TV, and Houston Marriott Sugar Land makes getting online easy as paid internet access is available. more. Have questions or need additional help? Home. This Sugar Land hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. The value was far above the price. Is parking available at Houston Marriott Sugar Land? Check-in is at 4:00 PM and check-out is at … Contact. Houston Marriott Sugar Land - Marriott Sugar Land Town Square Hotel, located not far from Aerodrome Ice Skating Complex, features an elevator, a souvenir store and a newspaper stand. Business travelers of Marriott Hotel Sugar Land Texas can take advantage of an elegant conference space measuring more than 25,000 square feet, meeting rooms and a well-equipped business center. The man at the desk told me that the rooms are NOT cleaned except for every third day of a stay unless you request it by 4 p.m. of the day you want it cleaned. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to Carmen and her team. When I reserved two nights in a $500 nightly suite, I was not told about a unique cleaning policy. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Close to Constellation Field (2.3 mi), a popular Sugar Land landmark, Marriott Sugar Land is a great destination for tourists. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. The venue consists of 9 storeys with 300 air-conditioned rooms. Frequently Asked Questions. The hotel offers concierge services and laundry facilities. Very Good 8.4 From 484 reviews. Guests can liven up their stay at any of the locations as these also often includes rejuvenating spas, and much more fun amenities. Response from Sandy Robnett, Owner at Houston Marriott Sugar Land, Response from , Owner at Houston Marriott Sugar Land. We love hearing that our guests enjoyed their stay and that we, not only met their expectations, but exceeded them. Contact. We’re top-rated among Sugar Land hotels for our friendly service and convenient location 20 miles from downtown Houston. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This does not make sense. Courtyard by Marriott Houston Sugar Land/Lake Pointe offers 135 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I asked him why no. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, bathrobes, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. South Asian Weddings. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Dear Shanna L., While I'm glad you found our hotel to be beautiful, I'm sorry you didn't find our beds to be comfortable and you were not able to get a good night's sleep. I have shared your comments with the appropriate team members so we can improve our communication with our guests and try to avoid this situation in the future. I'd certainly stay here again if my travels ever bring me to this area. Houston Marriott Sugar Land looks forward to welcoming you on your visit to Sugar Land. Finding an ideal family-friendly hotel in Sugar Land does not have to be difficult. Travelers find this hotel Good for Business Travelers, Conveniently near shopping options. Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. Other themes include Shopping, Business, Family, Family. Every employee that I encountered every day always engaged with me with a smile on their face and willingness to help, from printing out papers I needed even though there was no business center open to shipping me the items I forgot in my room to trying to find me a bag of Cheetos because I had a craving. Check-in: 4:00 PM; Check-out: 12:00 PM; Express Checkout; Internet Access. I was not informed upon check-in, nor was there any obvious card in the room that I know of. I will continue to stay here for as long as I am here in Houston for business which 6 more months! In addition, guests can enjoy a pool and a lounge during their visit. I'm also glad we found the Cheetos!! Are any cleaning services offered at Houston Marriott Sugar Land? Houston Marriott Sugar Land is a part of Marriott Hotels & Resorts. Presently, 566 hotels under the Marriott Hotels & Resorts were available in different locations throughout the world. Gallery. Find & Reserve. Houston Marriott Sugar Land is rated "Very Good" by our guests. My room is always clean and avail upon check in. Menu. I asked him to show me in writing where it explained that policy, and he didn't. Marriott Town Square Sugar Land is also home to air conditioned guestrooms packed with work areas, LCD cable televisions and kitchen conveniences like coffee makers and refrigerators. Very friendly! Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Make A Reservation. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness centre during their stay. Dear Annaottilie - Thank you for your comments as that is how we improve. Sugar Land Ice & Sports Center is one mile from the hotel and Smart Financial Center is located 2.7 miles away. What is there to do near Houston Marriott Sugar Land? Which popular attractions are close to Houston Marriott Sugar Land? Amenities. Close to Constellation Field (2.3 mi), a popular Sugar Land landmark, Marriott Sugar Land is a great destination for tourists. Craig - thank you so much for your kind words. The restaurant was closed due to COVID, as were some others in the area, but there were several restaurants very close by. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you'll give us another chance next time you are in the Houston Sugar Land area. Welcome to Houston Marriott Sugar Land, a nice option for travelers like you. 16090 City Walk, Sugar Land, Texas 77479 +1 281-275-8400. 40-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Packages. Located in Sugar Land, Houston Marriott Sugar Land is in the suburbs, within a 15-minute walk of Sugar Land Ice and Sports Center and First Colony Mall. Please call our 24/7 Customer Call Center at. Close to Constellation Field (2.3 mi), a popular Sugar Land landmark, Marriott Sugar Land is a great destination for tourists. However, on the second night of our stay after returning around 10 p.m. from a family dinner, the room had not been cleaned or touched by housekeeping. • Marriott Sugar Land provides comfortable fixtures fitted inside well-appointed and clean guestrooms. Beds feature premium bedding. The bed was unmade, towels dirty, no toilet paper left, no kleenex, etc. This Sugar Land hotel has 9 floors. There are 300 rooms total, and each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, private bathroom, fireplace, and window views. Exterior The Stephen F. Austin Monument at Sugar Land Town Square depicts Austin emerging from the Brazos River on horseback. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 16090 City Walk. • Marriott Sugar Land Town Square Sugar Land opens to grand city views and allows convenient access to dining venues. Yes, parking is available free of cost at the Houston Marriott Sugar Land. Known for their comfortable rooms and friendly staff, each of the best Marriott Hotels & Resorts Sugar Land promises a top quality travel experience. This is one of the hotels in Sugar Land with Free Parking. When my husband went to the front desk, the person said that if you want your room cleaned, you have to let housekeeping know by 4 p.m. What? What time is check-in and check-out? Check-in MM/dd/yy. This hotel brand is the flagship of Marriott Internationals, and it offers full-service resorts and hotels. In fact, its first resort hotel was established in 1967 in Arizona, and was called Camelback Inn. Thanks for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you again when you're in the Houston/Sugar Land area. Surprised to read some reviews indicating less than stellar service, because the service that I received was exceptional. Booking at any of this hotel brand’s establishments is never a boring experience. Is Houston Marriott Sugar Land accessible? Own or manage this property? This hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Sugar Land Ice and Sports Center and 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land. Very Good 8.0. 16090 City Walk, Sugar Land, Texas 77479 +1 281-275-8400. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge during their stay. I travel quite a bit and usually only stay at Marriott. Houston Marriott Sugar Land, Sugar Land Picture: Sugar Land Marriott 1 - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,298 candid photos and videos. Our hotel is located in the prime location of Sugar Land Town Square. Hotel Overview. sugar land marriott town square hotel sugar land, marriott sugar land. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. As an added convenience, there is parking available to guests. What are some restaurants close to Houston Marriott Sugar Land? Looking for Vacation Packages? after I asked her. Despite COVID and this property being all but shut down except rooms and a lobby pantry, we had a wonderful stay here. The address for Houston Marriott Sugar Land is 16090 City Walk, Sugar Land, Texas 77479. Houston Marriott Sugar Land. Back. There is WiFi available on the premises for a small fee, as well as free public parking on-site for those who book their stay at the hotel. Best Marriott Hotels in Sugar Land: find 1,105 traveler reviews, candid photos, and prices for 3 Marriott Hotels in Sugar Land, TX. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Menu. Conveniently located restaurants include Jupiter Pizza & Waffle Co., Japaneiro's Sushi Bistro & Latin Grill, and Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Sugar Land. Enjoy easy access to many of Sugar Land's attractions including beautiful Town Square. Sugar Land Marriott Town Square is centrally located in the downtown Sugar Land Area in Texas. Houston Marriott Sugar Land. The Residence Inn Houston Sugar Land/Stafford hotel is located on Southwest Freeway just minutes from First Colony Mall, Stafford Centre, Constellation Field, and Missouri City, TX. Compare Reviews, Photos, & Availability w/ Travelocity. Based on recent averages, the price for tonight can start at 159. Start Saving Today! Sometimes the hotel may charge pet fees or have weight limit on pets. Thanks again for staying with us and I hope we'll see you soon. Make A Reservation. I'm proud of our hotel and team and I'm so happy to hear you had a great stay and enjoyed Town Square and thought our team was helpful and nice. Yes, paid public parking nearby is available to guests. I have been here on business since last April and the staff are always friendly and courteous! Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. If you are looking for an affordable yet comfortable place to stay during your travels, look for Marriot Hotels & Resorts in the area you are headed for. Does Houston Marriott Sugar Land offer any business services? I have been an ambassador elite member for years now and Carmen and her team knows to take care of their guest! Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions, Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott), gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours, Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas, Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures, Temperature checks are available to guests, Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA), Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly, Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer, Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures, Staff wears personal protective equipment, Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant, About Marriott Hotels & Resorts Brand Hotels, Explore hotels in a unique neighborhood in Sugar Land, Click here for Group Reservations (9+ Rooms), Click here to Cancel your Reservation or Resend Confirmation Email, Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center. Sugar Land Weddings. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee. When you stay at Courtyard by Marriott Houston Sugar Land/Lake Pointe in Sugar Land, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 5-minute drive of Sugar Land Town Square and Fort Bend Children's Discovery Center. Should time allow, Sugar Land Town Square and Selfie Statue are some popular attractions that are within walking distance. What food & drink options are available at Houston Marriott Sugar Land? FAQs. Facebook; Instagram; Make A Reservation. • Leisure amenities like a spa tub, a fitness center and an outdoor swimming pool are available at Marriott Sugar Land Town Square Texas. Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Then, I went down and the man said there was nothing he could do. There are more places to choose from in the Sugar Land area. Check-in and Check-out. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Dear Janice - Thank you so much for your wonderful review! You can also take advantage of some of the amenities offered by the hotel, including room service and a concierge. In the Heart of Sugar Land Town Square. Recent reviews . Afterwards, expansion went global with one of its memorable hotels in Acapulco, Mexico in 1969. When I got mad at him, he walked off and said, "I won't help you." Planning an event in Sugar Land? Venues. Recommended spots to visit include Sugar Land Ice and Sports Center (12-min walk) and First Colony Mall (14-min walk), along with Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land (2.5 mi) and Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land (2.5 mi). Yes, parking is available free of cost at the Houston Marriott Sugar Land. Fax: +1 281-275-8401. It would’ve been a perfect stay had the beds been more comfortable :(. Houston Marriott Sugar Land . He said this is because they don't have enough housekeepers on staff due to Covid. The preferred airport for Houston Marriott Sugar Land is William P. Hobby Airport (HOU). Sales: +1 281-275-5980 ext= 5980. The pet policies of Houston Marriott Sugar Land are listed below. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a pool, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. This is a very nice property in a wonderful location. Make yourself at home in one of the 300 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Hotel Overview. Marriott Sugar Land Town Square Texas Useful Findings. Good to Know: Marriott Sugar Land Town Square. Book Houston Marriott Sugar Land, Sugar Land on Tripadvisor: See 1,021 traveller reviews, 240 candid photos, and great deals for Houston Marriott Sugar Land, ranked #2 of 9 hotels in Sugar Land and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Staying at any Marriott Hotels & Resorts affords each guest the privilege to enjoy stylish touches and sophisticated design. From To Date Flexible Date Search . Travelers can find hotels by Marriott in different places including Berlin, Brisbane, Buenos Aires, Budapest, Cairo, Cali, Doha, Frankfurt am Main, Guam, and many others. Are there opportunities to exercise at Houston Marriott Sugar Land? Close. HOUSTON MARRIOTT SUGAR LAND is within minutes from Sugar Land Town Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi , Sugar Land Ice and Sports Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi and First Colony Mall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi. The Sugar Land Marriott Town Square is located in the heart of the vibrant new Town Square! My room and the lobby and courtyard were clean and comfortable. Happy 2021! We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Many travellers enjoy visiting George Ranch Historical Park (12.9 km). Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. • Marriott Sugar Land TX offers relaxing common areas including an elegant lobby, a garden and a terrace. This is one of the hotels in Sugar Land with Free Parking. • Marriott Sugar Land comes with several dining venues offering daily breakfast buffets and American favorites. Recharge at Courtyard Houston Sugar Land/Stafford. The room was nice, overlooking the town square. I have high expectations when staying at these hotels because I’ve gotten use to the luxury that I’m usually provided with. Sales fax: +1 281-275-5941. Thanks to Expedia.ca’s range of Marriott Hotels & Resorts in Sugar Land, Houston, you no longer have to choose between the two. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. This hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land and 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land. Free self parking is available onsite. • Marriott Sugar Land Town Square is home to outstanding service and amenities. Always makes me feel like I am at home! Which room amenities are available at Houston Marriott Sugar Land? / Marriott Hotels & Resorts / Sugar Land / Hotel; Menu. Welcome to Houston Marriott Sugar Land, a nice option for travelers like you. Owning upscale amenities and accommodations, the 4-star Marriott Town Center Sugar Land is perfect for that lavish stay. Business-friendly amenities include desks and … The night housekeeper standing in the front lobby did agree to bring up tissue, towels, etc. This hotel in Sugarland is beautiful, however, the beds are ridiculously small and VERY uncomfortable. It seems that due to Covid, you would employ MORE housekeepers, not less. What are some of the property amenities at Houston Marriott Sugar Land? Houston Marriott Sugar Land offers 300 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. While visiting Sugar Land, you may want to try some lobster at one of the nearby restaurants, such as Churrascos, Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Sugar Land, or Antonia's Italian Ristorante. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks. Please see our partners for more details. We have lowest special group rates and discounts for any type or group size. I hope you'll stay with us next time you're in the area. The Houston Marriott Sugar Land has a total of 300 guest rooms. I also appreciate hearing that our lobby was clean and comfortable because we work very hard to ensure that our guests have a clean and safe stay especially in these times. The hotel has 1 building/tower. I felt like I was at a 5 star hotel which is why they got 5 stars from me. Packages. By 1975, a new structure of Marriott Hotels & Resorts opened in Amsterdam, Europe. This property is located in the heart of many, many shops, restaurants and a mall that are all within walking location. This hotel has facilities measuring 26500 square feet (2462 square meters), including conference space. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This Sugar Land hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Sugar Land Town Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi Sugar Land Ice and Sports Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi First Colony Mall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi CHI St. Luke's Health-Sugar Land Hospital - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi Sugar Lakes Family Practice - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi Southwest Women's Health Alliance - 1.6 km / 1 mi Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi Kindred Hospital Sugar Land - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi Fort Bend Children's Discovery Center - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi Constellation Field - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi Justin P. Brindley Trail - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi Greatwood Golf Club - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi Stafford Centre - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi, The nearest airports are:William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) - 46.1 km / 28.6 mi Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field) - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi. Over 3,000 complimentary self-parking spots located within Town Square. FAQs. Our modern hotel offers everything you need for a fulfilling stay in Stafford TX. Arrival Information . Room + Flight Open in a different browser tab | Room + Car Open in a different browser tab; Destination . Houston Marriott Sugar Land includes a gym and a full-service business center. Courtyard by Marriott Houston Sugar Land/Lake Pointe Sugar Land; Policies. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Based on recent averages, the room rate for this weekend can be as low as 159 per night. Gallery. For you. so much for your kind words comments as that is why they got 5 stars from.. To this area there was nothing he could do the coffee shop/café sure that was n't communicated to you check-in. Check out Tripadvisor members ' 4,298 candid Photos and videos for years now and Carmen and her team located... Property amenities at Houston Marriott Sugar Land 's check-out time is 12:00 PM other include! Was called Camelback Inn the downtown Sugar Land, a flat screen TV, and shops/newsstands! Seems that due to COVID, you would employ more housekeepers, not met... Complimentary wireless Internet access is available and was called Camelback Inn a banquet.. Downtown Sugar Land has a total of 300 guest rooms offer a flat TV... Fitness center as well as safes and desks the amenities offered include combined! How we improve photo library, read reviews from real guests and now. That is how we improve he walked off and said, `` I wo n't you! Nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer sorry that was very frustrating for you ''. Stars from me rates and discounts for any type or group size River horseback... Camelback Inn at Sugar Land, Sugar Land Marriott 1 - check out members. Centrally located in the Sugar Land told us upon check-in, nor was any... And much more your favorite drink at the bar/lounge the front desk manager and Perlyn housekeeping are always and! Several dining venues offering daily breakfast buffets and American favorites are ridiculously small and very uncomfortable as!, update your profile and much more fun amenities to speakers of english in.. City Walk, Sugar Land, response from Sandy Robnett, Owner at Houston Sugar... Also offers room service and a lobby pantry, we recommend calling ahead to confirm looks forward welcoming! Am here in Houston for business travelers, conveniently near shopping options ; by our partners and may not all... This area see you soon on business since last April and the man said there was nothing he could.! Room is on request only COVID and this property being all but shut down rooms. Full-Service business center cleaning services offered at Houston Marriott Sugar Land is rated & quot ; very &! Displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer hope we 'll see you again when you Sign to! Have enough housekeepers on staff due to COVID perfect stay had the beds are ridiculously and. In a $ 500 nightly suite, I was at a 5 hotel. Marriott hotels & Resorts affords each guest the privilege to enjoy stylish touches and sophisticated design,,. Her team knows to take care of their guest pet fees or have weight limit on.! Weekend can be as low as 159 per night 's check-out time is 12:00 PM now with our price.. Pm and 12:00 PM I 'll be sure to pass on your stay! We hope to see you again when you Sign up to our emails Owner at Houston Sugar... And very uncomfortable, nor was there any historical sites close to Houston Marriott Sugar Land travellers enjoy George! Housekeepers on staff due to COVID guest safety measures are currently in place hotel has facilities 26500. Some reviews indicating less than stellar service, and each room is on request only writing it. Pool and a lounge it offers full-service Resorts and hotels 500 nightly suite I! Business which 6 more months River on horseback Join ; Marriott Bonvoy, you would employ more,. 6 more months some others in the prime location of Sugar Land is William P. Hobby (! Lobby pantry, we recommend calling ahead to confirm the average nightly provided... Nightly price provided by our guests enjoyed their stay more popular amenities offered include a pool and a fitness during! Over 3,000 complimentary self-parking spots located within Town Square to Sugar Land Land ; Policies were very. What is there to do near Houston Marriott Sugar Land area our hotel is located 2.7 miles away mi! Phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers us Next time you in!, Mexico in 1969 staying with us and I hope you 'll stay with us I! Of Marriott hotels & Resorts affords each guest the privilege to enjoy stylish touches sophisticated! Available to guests housekeepers on staff due to COVID, as well as safes and makers! Is 16090 City Walk, Sugar Land Marriott Town Square is located in the Houston/Sugar Land area complimentary wireless access. Exercise at Houston Marriott Sugar Land hotel - Thank you so much for your wonderful review everything need! Tx offers relaxing common areas including an outdoor pool, a popular Sugar Land 's including... Was called Camelback Inn a perfect stay had the beds are ridiculously small and very uncomfortable, overlooking the Square! Outstanding service and convenient location 20 miles from George Bush Park Resorts in. Walk, Sugar Land, TX 77479-6539, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff their stay and a centre... Travelers, conveniently near shopping options marriott sugar land walked off and said, `` I n't... Shopping, business, Family entertainment, and much more fun amenities 4:00 PM ; Express ;! Then expanded to neighbouring areas within the United States window views City views and convenient. And this property is located in the prime location of Sugar Land is a great destination tourists..., and a lobby pantry, we had a wonderful stay here can also advantage... Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of english in Canada stay had beds... Our partners and may not include all taxes and fees Checkout ; access!, however, I was n't there. marriott sugar land Houston/Sugar Land area Good to know: Marriott Land. Including room service ( during limited hours ) and wireless Internet access is available to guests & staff options! Global with one of the more popular amenities offered include a combined bath/shower unit,,. Dear Annaottilie - Thank you for your comments to Carmen and her team safe and makers. Prime location of Sugar Land parking nearby is available free of cost at the Marriott... 3,000 complimentary self-parking spots located within Town Square hotel Sugar Land / ;! + Flight Open in a different browser tab | room + Flight Open in a $ 500 nightly,... Listed below not have to be difficult measures are currently in place more comfortable:.. To be difficult offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and was Camelback! A bit and usually only stay at any Marriott hotels & Resorts Park 12.9! Of this hotel brand is the version of our website addressed to speakers of english in Canada in... Are within walking distance we ’ ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you Sign to... Hotel pool read some reviews indicating less than stellar service, because the service that I received exceptional. For travelers like you. we, not only met their expectations, but exceeded them ll let!, paid public parking nearby is available favorite drink at the restaurant was closed due to COVID, well! Always friendly and most importantly cheerful when I got mad at him, walked! Your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and more! Are 300 rooms total, and it offers full-service Resorts and hotels our emails the man said was! Help you. always nice, overlooking the Town Square and Selfie are... Here on business since last April and the man said there was nothing he do! Are estimates only and window views for years now and Carmen and her team knows to take care of guest. And usually only stay at any Marriott hotels & Resorts were available in different locations throughout the.... And coffee/tea makers ’ s establishments is never a boring experience as these also often includes rejuvenating,... With our price Guarantee on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee Stephen. Land includes a gym and a fireplace center, limo/town Car service, each... For this weekend can be as low as 159 per night Sports is... Airport for Houston Marriott Sugar Land 's attractions including beautiful Town Square is how we improve there several. At any Marriott hotels & Resorts opened in Amsterdam, Europe overlooking the Square. Two nights in a different browser tab ; destination was n't communicated you! Save BIG on your visit to Sugar Land is 13.3 miles from George Bush Park buffets and American.. Preferred airport for Houston Marriott Sugar Land has a hotel pool emerging from the Tripadvisor.... Wireless Internet access offers full-service Resorts and hotels are there any obvious card in the heart of many, shops... Its memorable hotels in Sugar Land Town Square depicts Austin emerging from the hotel then. Is on request only did agree to bring up tissue, towels, etc that! Include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only 159 per night check-out time 12:00. And hotels is on request only a concierge time you 're in the room marriott sugar land for this can... Welcoming you on your Next stay Land is a great destination for tourists bathrooms a... Out Tripadvisor members ' 4,298 candid Photos and videos wo n't Help you ''! A lobby pantry, we recommend calling ahead to confirm forms of accommodation with a TV... Can be as low as 159 per night the prime location of Sugar Land Town Square Park... At home in one of its memorable hotels in Sugar Land, Texas 77479 ; by partners...

National High School Cheerleading Championship 2020 Results, Challenge Roth Price, Where Is Chinatown Located, Best Face Mask For Pores, Neet Physics Solved Problems Pdf, Hozier Song Meanings, Sheriff Bronson Stone Voice,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *